I'm Jeff Perkins, a real estate Broker for a lot of years. I believe, however, that a Realtor should have a life before real estate. Please see my resume below for an active life.
The Us in "About Us" is a group of business people who specialize in working with Boomer Plus folks - just like me. Please see the Resource page to see my compadres.
My Promise to you -
- * To Listen
- * To tell you what I think, not what I think you want to hear, and
- * To work for your best interests.
- Torpedoman, USN
- Bachelor's Degree in Economics from the U Dub.
- Head of the Environmental Works (UW)
- Director of Operations, Neighborhood Youth Corps, City of Seattle
- MBA, University of Puget Sound
- Business Manager of the Quinault Indian Tribe
- Budget Analyst, Washington State Governor's Office
- Creator/Owner of Trade-A-Card, a fundraiser for youth sports
- Creator of Boomer Plus
Non Business involvements:
- Created the South Sound Commercial Investment Association
- Past member of the Vestry of my church
- Board Member of the City Club of Seattle