Buying your home is exciting! It
makes your heart beat faster. There are
many things to consider:
What can you
- Neighborhoods, schools,
taxes, and commutes.
- Condo or house? -- 2nd Home? -- Vacation Home?
- Investment Property
If you are a first time home buyer, there are additional considerations. For example, what about the “Bank of Mom and Dad”?
Our discussion will include things like:
- Checking your credit score/rating and if possible, correct any errors
- Making a budget you are comfortable with and decide how much you can afford to pay for the purchase of a home ( including down payment and monthly payment)
- Finding a loan program that meets your needs and get pre-qualified (preferably pre-approved)
- Determining important features that you will need or want your new home to have
Now you have some equity and you're making more money. Is it time to
take the next step? Time to get the house you like in the neighborhood you
want? Need more space / less space? New kid?
Trading up can be easier because you have more cash to work with. But it can be
more complex because there are two transactions to work with and one usually
needs to occur first.
Search local real estate or find homes for sale across the country. For all the things that move you, I can help.
Some of the key features of the RE/MAX Real Estate Search App include:
- Instantly find nearby homes for sale based on your current location
- Customize your search using advanced search filters
- View properties using the dynamic map search
- Quickly zoom and navigate neighborhoods with interactive balloon view maps
- Generate turn-by-turn driving directions from your current location to properties that interest you
- Save your searches and favorite listings to your phone
- Add your work or school and see homes only in the commute you want
- Easily share properties for sale with friends and family via email
- Determine the best financial options, loan amounts and monthly payments with the integrated mortgage calculator